Kidspace is a multi-disciplinary pediatric therapy clinic conveniently located in San Francisco.
Serving children from newborn to adolescent, the experienced private practitioners at Kidspace are committed to helping kids develop and families thrive. Treatment options are available for a broad range of child development challenges including developmental delays, sensory processing issues, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, ADD/ADHD, speech and language issues & fine-motor skill development.
BS, MOT Samuel Merritt University 1999
- Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI)
- PEP (Perceptual Enrichment Program).
- Sensory Integration (SI)
- Therapeutic Listening
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Babies / Toddlers (0 to 3)
- Preschoolers (4 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 18)
- Private pay